The RLI Energy team has always taken an innovative approach to underwriting for the traditional oil & gas as well as the renewable energy industries.
We were the first company to provide bonds to independent operators in the Gulf of Mexico more than two decades ago and continue to expand our geographic presence.
The RLI Energy Surety team further distinguishes itself by:
- Providing unparalleled, responsive and personal service to each of our clients.
- Our underwriters are experts within the energy industry and have a clear understanding how to service the needs of our client base.
- We take pride in developing long-term relationships with each of our clients and don't just treat them as a typical transaction or account but as a business partner.
- Our team has the ability to write performance bonds and service U.S.-based companies within foreign countries.
Types of Bonds
Types of bonds written include, but are not limited to:
- Plugging & abandonment bonds
- Right of way bonds
- Permit bonds
- Performance (energy related construction) bonds
- Excise tax bonds
- Miscellaneous (energy related) bonds