Each RLI employment practices liability policy is unique.
If “off the shelf” EPL forms are not adequate for your clients’ needs, look into RLI’s employment practices liability policy.
Our EPL policy features:
- Both duty-to-defend and non-duty-to-defend options
- No mandatory binding arbitration
- Leased workers and independent contractors coverage
- Seasonal and temporary workers coverages
- Loss includes pre- and post-judgment interest, back pay, and front pay
Our target market for EPL includes, but is not limited to:
- Public and private companies with employee counts below 10,000
- Companies involved in manufacturing, distributing, wholesale operations, and select retail
RLI EPG products feature:
- Available in excess coverage (Pure follow-form coverage sits over all coverages.)
- Automatic merger and acquisition and automatic run-off coverages
- Broad punitive damage and spousal liability coverages
- Zero retention for investigative costs coverage for favorably resolved claims
- A three-year discovery quote guaranteed
- Investigations are included in the definition of claim
- “Pay on behalf of” language
- Claim notice “as soon as practicable”
- Non-cancellability (except for non-payment of premium)
- Worldwide coverage
- Crime/KRE: Only to insureds who also purchase other EPG coverages — one or a combination of the following: D&O, fiduciary and EPL.