RLI Security offers comprehensive general liability and excess/umbrella coverage for alarms system, security guard, janitorial and private investigation companies.
By partnering with RLI Security, insurance brokers communicate directly with our highly specialized underwriters. This provides streamlined service, faster decisions and customized “out-of-the-box” underwriting so coverage is tailored for each security company’s unique risk exposures.
Security companies count on RLI for the best in general liability protection. Below are a few important coverage features that security firms appreciate:
- High policy limits to maximize protection — $1 million per occurrence limit, with up to $5 million general aggregate limit
- Errors and omissions coverage automatically included — This broadens coverage to protect the insured in case of lawsuit for property damage or bodily injury.
- Key and lock replacement automatically included — The policy will respond to liability exposures by paying for new locks and keys if required.
- Many available options — There are many coverage options including hired and non-owned auto liability, zero deductible and blanket additional insured coverage to extend coverage to subcontractors.
- Coverage available in all 50 states — For large, multi-state firms, we offer the convenience of one-source protection throughout all 50 states.
- Private Security Company Insurance — RLI Security covers liability exposures that private security companies face while performing in the line of duty. Our security programs provide reliable protection for unpredictable circumstances.
- Private Investigator and Detectives Insurance — The growing focus on an individual’s right to privacy opens up a unique set of risks for detective agencies and private investigators. RLI Security helps safeguard them from undercover liability exposures.
- Alarm and Electronic Security Insurance — Electronic security and alarm companies have extensive general liability exposure. Customers count on them to protect assets, which is exactly why they need a reliable insurance partner if and when something goes wrong.
Security Insurance Applications
RLI Security applications are available for download. Access a form by clicking on a link below and save it to your computer. All form fields can be filled in before saving.
The following information is required in addition to the completed app:
- Five years currently valued loss history
- Copy of the insured’s standard contract
- Copy of the insured’s resume if company is a new venture
Completed applications and supplemental information can be submitted to email@example.com.