Because your organization needs the protection available from this coverage.
You’ve seen the headlines. Nonprofit healthcare organizations are being sued for allegedly not providing enough charity care. You understand all too well that your organization is no longer safe from litigation merely by virtue of its nonprofit status.
RLI’s state-of-the-art policy includes:
- Broad definition of insured — including volunteers
- Penalties assessed under HIPPA are automatically covered up to $25,000
- Wrongful acts include wrongful employment acts — including wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation
- No exclusion for alleged failure to provide adequate charity care in line with tax-exempt status
- Noncancellable by the insurer, except for nonpayment of premium
Our target market includes:
- Any 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) nonprofit healthcare organization
- Government sponsored, church sponsored or affiliated, or university sponsored or affiliated
RLI EPG products feature:
- Available in excess coverage (Pure follow-form coverage sits over all coverages.)
- Automatic merger and acquisition and automatic run-off coverages
- Broad punitive damage and spousal liability coverages
- Zero retention for investigative costs coverage for favorably resolved claims
- A three-year discovery quote guaranteed
- Investigations are included in the definition of claim
- “Pay on behalf of” language
- Claim notice “as soon as practicable”
- Non-cancellability (except for non-payment of premium)
- Worldwide coverage
- Crime/KRE: Only to insureds who also purchase other EPG coverages — one or a combination of D&O, fiduciary and EPL.