We are your global solution.
Because you are doing business in a global economy, you should know that we can help you operate internationally, giving you control over the cost of risk.
Through our partnership with Globex, we are supported by:
- A dedicated team of professionals who have a combined experience of more than 150 years of international underwriting and brokering.
- A worldwide network of insurers comprised of leading independent carriers who are highly regarded in their local marketplace in over 100 countries. Many of them are rated by the international rating agencies and all of them enjoy financial security. Our network’s independence means that they take a genuine interest in providing excellent service and are ready to issue local policies to support your international programs.
Globex is the leading independent multinational risk management services organization providing assistance guidance to select insurance carriers. Too often, brokers and insured feel the limitations of using the same few traditional global carriers on their multinational programs. We give you an alternative global option.
Our worldwide reputation.
We have established a reputation for:
- Excellence in underwriting
- Outstanding financial security
- Responsive, professional service
- Partnering with only the best service providers
- Custom tailored programs designed for each individual client
- Clout within the global marketplace
- Maintaining and constantly monitoring strict performance standards
One solution for your clients’ needs.
||We assure maximum compliance with local insurance requirements around the world.
||Local policy placements are handled via a standardized process that ensures timely and accurate results.
||International programs are custom designed to your needs and specifications.
|Stability & flexibility
||We provide security for the international program via reinsurance of the local policies and/or DIC/DIL features.
|Central control over
international premium flow
||We track movement of international premium and tax transactions and ensure a seamless process.
|Knowledge & experience
||Our international department (Globex) has 150 years combined international brokerage and underwriting experience.
|Information & education
||We are constantly apprised of international regulatory and market developments and can guide you accordingly.
Our 11-step process for multinational placements.
All placement of local policies on multinational accounts follow the same process steps:
- We discuss the international component of your account submission with our international department via a proprietary online system.
- Our international department reviews the risk information
- We discuss various program structures and any nuances of the international component of your account.
- We may ask you for clarification of program preferences and additional information as necessary.
- We develop detailed program pricing, including premiums, all taxes and fees, providing you with your total cost of risk.
- Our international department identifies the best local insurers within the network to issue local policies for your program in all counties.
- You provide us with contact information for the local operations and other information required for local policy issuance.
- Program is bound and both parties advise their local operations accordingly.
- Reinsurance agreements between us and the local insurers are executed, and premium/tax flow is centrally managed.
- Local policies are issued.
- We monitor the program and start the renewal process 90 days before expiration.