At RLI Surety, we offer:
- Innovative approaches to underwriting
- Unsurpassed levels of client service
- Consistent discipline and risk management
- Strong financial stability
- Regional expertise and personal service
RLI has four distinct surety segments – each staffed by specialists that possess the expertise to underwrite the bond, industry and financial risks specific to the segment.
- Commercial Surety Bonds — RLI Commercial Surety provides bonding solutions to public and private companies across a diverse group of industries.
- Contract Surety Bonds — RLI Contract Surety supports experienced small and medium sized contractors for their performance and payment bond needs.
- Energy Bonds — The RLI Energy underwrites traditional oil & gas as well as renewable energy industries.
- Miscellaneous Surety Bonds — RLI Miscellaneous Surety writes license and permit bonds, judicial bonds, public official bonds, fidelity and smaller contract bonds.
RLI is an admitted carrier in all 50 states and has the capability to write business in Canada and Puerto Rico. Underwriters located in offices across the country write surety business through appointed agents and brokers nationwide.
Financial strength and stability
- A.M. Best — “A+” (Superior)
- Standard & Poor’s — “A+” (Strong)
- Ward’s Top 50 — Named to this respected benchmark of the top performing insurance companies for more than 20 consecutive years.
RLI Insurance Company — $69,343,000
Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company — $11,217,000